Monday, March 06, 2006

Burton


(Photo by Sidney)
Phone Number:
(212) 966-8068

Website:
www.burton.com

Email:
nycburton@burton.com

Address:
106 Spring St
New York, NY 10012
Map

Hours:
11pm-7pm Monday-Saturday
12pm-6pm Sunday

Description:
I've always been down with Burton..I used to snowboard a few years back..And Burton products were always the best..I mean I just walked into the store asked for a business card and the employees were very nice..I mean C'mon on a busy ass day and some random kid asking for a business card..haha I know id be sorta annoyed..But hey..They were nice about it..They carry EVERYTHING in that Burton store..And when I say anything..I mean it..Check it out..Its right down the street from BWS and Uniqlo..

2 Comments:

Anonymous papercutninja said...

You forgot to mention that they have a "cold room" where the temp is like 0 degrees so that you can test their cold weather gear.

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this site is truly pleasant and the visitors are genuinely sharing fastidious thoughts.

my weblog ... fast weight loss tips
Also see my web page - paläodiät

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MBA
www.ctothejl.blogspot.com
www.nycshopguide.blogspot.com